“Great Location. Very Clean”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Palmdale
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It looked to me to be very new and or updated hotel. Near lots of stores to get needed iteams. Gave me a great reconmendation on a place to eat. Only bad part was that the free breakfast started at 7am and I was leaving at 5am so I missed that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Good Morning Daniel B,

Sorry you could not attend our breakfast..It is Very Good!!!! Hopefully next time you are in town.

BTW..We opened in February of 2010!!

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Until staff is more concerned with gust stay, I would not book my travel or suggest an entire softball team to stay at this hotel, the hotel was 100% booked, only 2 of the 3 elevators worked, front desk staff was non-caring about missed wake-up calls, or did not seem to be customer oriented, nor was there a sense of urgency to fix elevator asap, they were content on leaving the elevator non-working until Monday as they did not want to pay overtime / weekend charges to fix the elevator. I feel like my money would have been better spent in a different hotel. Good Luck to you.

2  Thank Frank G

Good Morning Frank G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and I appreciate the Feedback you provided; however, I would like to be able to discuss in greater detail your stay with us.

As you can see by our # 1 Rating here on TA, as well as our rating in the Top 10% of all Embassy Suites in the US, we do take our guests and service seriously and to have you experience what you have shared is not what we expect from our staff.

Please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit becasue we want the opportunity to show you we can take care of you and your team

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed a very short stay. The room was very nice-2 queens and a pull out in the other room. Bathroom was very large with lots of room for all our stuff. The room was as expected for an Embassy Suites. The breakfast was awesome! They had a cook making breakfast burritos and omelettes. We were very tired and he tried so hard to make all the girls smile and give them each exactly what they wanted. He came by the tables and asked if everything was good and even made a special cinnamon tea for those non-coffee drinkers. Parking was easy, rooms were all very clean, bedding nice and comfy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jettavroom

Good Morning Jettvroom

Reviewed 10 October 2013

hotel personnel went out of their way to make our stay a excellent. food was really good. The price was great for what you were getting with the free breakfast and evening manager's reception. The beds were soft and comfortable and we all had a good night sleep. rooms were big and spacious with plenty of room to move around in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie J

Good Morning Debbie J,

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a very comfortable place to stay and has all amenities including a full service restaurant. Rooms are clean and in good condition; well maintained and updated. Full service Business Center. The place was not "too busy" to offer personalized service. The only negative is that there is nothing within walking distance such as restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Good Morning Jack C

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting.

BTW..The best restaurant in town is within walking distance..Fourteen Restaurant and Lounge, the Winner of the Taste of Palmdale 3 of the last 4 years!!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I had low expectations (no offense to Palmdale) trying to find a nice hotel in this desert area and was totally floored by the beauty, amenities and accomodations at this Embassy Suites property! I plan to stay here every time I'm in the area for work.

1  Thank Allison G

Good Morning Allison G,

BTW I can say Palmdale is nothing like Scottsdale (LOL...I went to ASU).

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The wife and I loved it.A five star hotel.All the workers where very helpful and the food was great.The wife wants to stay here every time we travel know.Thanks again I'm glad theirs such a great hotel in the area that we travel to a lot.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy L

Good MorningTimothy L,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 5 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting. Also, please tell you wife thank you very much from our team