“SO GOOD!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Palmdale
Description: Cupcake shop
Description: Cupcake shop
Reviewed 21 May 2011

My family have been going here since the 2nd week they opened. We love them, we go about once a week. Our favorites are Peanut Butter Cup, Triple Chocolate, and Mad Man!

1  Thank Softballvigilante

Reviewed 28 December 2010

My husband introduced me to Nadia Cakes. Their cupcakes are amazing and they have a wide assortment on a daily basis. The Hearts of Darkness cupcake is sinful (red velvet cake filled with fudge and topped with a chocolate cream cheese frosting). Of all of the cupcake places to pop up in the area, this is our favorite.

1  Thank DodgersMom
Reviewed 17 March 2010

I recently stayed at the new Embassy Suites for an out of town soccer game and the lady at the front desk recommended that I check out the new cupcake shop around the corner. Loved it! Super cute place, all pink and brown. They have amazing TV style cakes on display and the cupcakes are wonderful. Very moist and a good assortment. We stayed two days and we stopped by this shop twice making sure to bring some home with us.

Been to Nadia Cakes? Share your experiences!