“Authentic Cajun Cooking!”

Price range: US$9 - US$20
Santa Clarita, California
“Authentic Cajun Cooking!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I love this place. I have not had one thing here that I did not like. Some of my fav's are the chicken and dumplings when it's cold outside. The mac n' cheese balls are absolutely delicious. I ask Mike to make shrimp and grits and he makes it to perfection. My co-workers love love love the fat town boy and his Gumbo. All the food is so well balanced and exploding with flavor. We order take out from here on a regular basis. Must try!

• Visited April 2014

Hesperia, California
“great boudin!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

A small place with big flavors! Homemade food with an attitude, a great one at that! They have a set menu but also have daily specials. My dad had the smothered fried chicken and loved it, the boudin is to die for - I adore the stuff and hadn't had it in years (the last time I was in the south). Cajun bowl is wonderful - they have a few kinds and I plan on trying them all, plus I will be trying the Po Boys!! Yes, the food is spicy, but that is one of the things that makes Cajun food what it is, spiced perfect for my taste. I hope they keep up the great work and I will continue to visit with family and friends.

• Visited January 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Lee Esthers in Palmdale”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The restaurant is very small so it is best for order to go. The chef Mike is great, food is great. We have tried the Cajun chicken Fingers with BBQ beans for $6.99, Louisiana Cajun Bowl for $9.99, Crawfish Etouffee for $10.99 and Fired Oysters for $10.99. There were plenty of food and very tastee. This is what people called a hole in the place restaurant. Must give it a try when you are in the neighborhood and it is worth worth it.

• Visited September 2013
Palmdale, California
“Good Southern Grub! N'awlins Baby!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Went there for lunch with 5 friends and we all had great food. Shrimp Po Boy, Oysters & Shrimp Po Boy, Brisket, Chicken, Sausage were all great and everyone was happy with their meals. Also had Mac and Crab balls, yeah baby! The owner also gave us some Boudin to taste and it was great. This is one of those out of the way hole in the wall places that you keep returning to. Owner and staff are friendly and provide great service. If you want N'awlins food from a place that makes it authentic, then this is the place. I have been there 4 times and am always satisfied!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TheEdge93534
Memphis, Tennessee
“Awesome Cajun food”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

I had the shrimp poboy it was great but spicy. All the food is prepared while you I think you can ask them to lighten up on the seasoning. The Boudin balls are wonderful. Plenty of food you won't go away hungry.

• Visited June 2013