“downhill fast”

Hibachi Grill Buffet
Ranked #116 of 218 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Been twice, first after grand opening fare choices and fresh. Second visit was three months later...seemed like a different restaurant. Poor displays and employees were eating in dining area. other employees standing around looking discontent or ???? staring at patrons, fewer choices and was just weird and won't return.

1  Thank Gary R

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Really good food and resturant was very clean. The waitress was nice and constantly refilled our drinks without me and my friends having to ask. Will be back again soon!

1  Thank Gabby032013
Reviewed 27 October 2013

If you are into Asian food, this is the place to go to. Eat all you can at reasonable price. Lots of choices, and with steak and Mongolian. They cook it for you. Fresh fruits and desserts so yummy.
Lot of dishes to choose from. We've been there 3 times and will come back for more visits.

2  Thank Olivia J
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I was a litte leary about a new Asian buffet in the High Desert but my dining experience was very satisfying. I went there for lunch with 3 family members and we all enjoyed our meals. There was pleanty of different types of food to choose from such as Sushi, Mongolian Grill, Chicken, Beef, Noodles, Seafood and desserts... all were good and some were great! Service was excellent and prices cannot be beat for quality of food. The restaurant is clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

1  Thank TheEdge93534
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We eat Asian buffets a lot ! This restaurant is very clean, well laid out with a friendly staff.

I think this is one of the best asian buffets that I have been to. The food was all super fresh, the place was very busy (always a plus to me because it KEEPS the food fresh)

Highly recommend!