Holiday Inn Palmdale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
E Z 8 Palmdale(Palmdale)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskjob well donespecial thanksother hotels in the areaoutstanding servicerooms are cleanbusiness travelerantelope valleynice roomgreat place to staylos angelessoccer tournamentyogurtbusiness tripembassy suitesjammyarmando
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2013

When you book a room at a Holiday Inn, you know what you are booking. You expect the room to be clean and the facility to be well maintained. This Holiday Inn does not disappoint. Additionally, It has a pool, bar and restaurant. And exceptional staff. They are gracious, friendly, helpful and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to have you as part of our Holiday Inn family and we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This hotel has great prices, clean rooms and helpful friendly staff. The location was perfect with a mall being right down the street with plenty of restaurants to choose from. They do have a restaurant at the hotel. I didn't eat at the hotel restaurant but a few of my employees did and said that it was pretty good.

When checking in we found that there was a problem with my reservation and that it said I had booked 9 rooms instead of three. The manager was kind enough to only charge me for the three rooms and cancelled the other 6.

The hotel is conveniently located right next to the freeway but far enough away so that you don't get road noise all night. We enjoyed our sty there and plan on returning next time we have to work in the Lancaster/Palmdale area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed our accommodations! We can’t wait to see you again during your next trip to the Palmdale area!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I've been staying in this hotel 3-5 nights a week for the last seven months, while I've been working on a project based out of Acton. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, whether it's just for a night, or for an extended period.

I really appreciate how clean, and well maintained the rooms and grounds are kept. The rooms are spacious and comfortable (I sleep like a rock! I love all the pillows!). The breakfast starts at 5 am (the ONLY hotel in the area that starts this early!) and is always delicious and hot, and Karina the morning waitress is always friendly and helpful. The bar is a favorite hang-out for my coworkers and I to relax, catch up, and chat, and Rose, one of the bartenders, always has a suggestion for a delicious restaurant in the area when we are looking for something new.

My all time favorite thing about this hotel is the staff, Brittany, Danni, Ceasar, Heather, Lahua, Tony...they're always smiling, always willing to help me, professional and personal. They know me by name, and it really helps make being away from home feel more like home.

Basically, it's a great hotel, easily accessible from the freeway, close to grocery stores and gas stations, free wi-fi (which I LOVE), a fridge and microwave in the room, HBO, a great pool area, and the best staff around.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love all our guests and are thrilled when we see how much they enjoy us and the hotel. I will be sharing this with all our staff and we all hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Conveniently located and well maintained, this Holiday Inn was a real pleasure to stay at because the excellent customer service provided by the staff. Everyone was over the top with gracious assistance. Always a smile and pleasant greeting and when they stated it was their pleasure to serve it was believable becasue they actually appeared to enjoy their work, serving guests. A real pleasure - made me feel as though I was at home with family.
Dinner buffet each night was really nice but as a vegetarian I would have preferred having the abiity to eat a strict vegetarian meal at the hotel buffet. As it was the buffet offered some great choices for fruits and vegetables but a little extra variety in the veggies would have satisfied even the strictest vegetarian. I cheated a little but I'm sure as friendly as the staff was and how accomodating they all were that if I had requested a wider variety of vegetables they likely would have produced it for me.
Breakfast was equally as fulfilling with great fruit and yogurt selections.

All around, a very enjoyable place to stay. Hope to visit there again soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I value your comments regarding the vegetarian options and I will make sure to share them with our team. Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I am an Administrative Assist who works for a SoCal company. We have been using this hotel for 3+ years now. HI Palmdale has exceeded our expections in all areas, rooms - cost and cleanliness, customer service, from front desk to housecleaning to executive management. This is the only hotel our employees want to stay at in Palmdale and when they don't have rooms for us, which is hardly ever, our employees whine and panic. Best people and best hotel accomodations in the area. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone!!!

Room Tip: Friendly, clean and great customer service. They go out of their way to help.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are happy to have your team as part of our Holiday Inn family! Thank you for making Holiday Inn Palmdale your home away from home!