Holiday Inn Palmdale
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$70
US$153
US$141
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskjob well donespecial thanksother hotels in the areaoutstanding servicerooms are cleanbusiness travelerantelope valleynice roomgreat place to staylos angelessoccer tournamentyogurtbusiness tripembassy suitesjammyarmando
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Check in was easy. The rooms were decent. Beds ok, not great. The pool area is nice. Close to freeway and shopping. I wouldn't bother BUYING the breakfast buffet. You must pay for the buffet breakfast and orange juice is not included?! I would have been better off having gone to go eat elsewhere. I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites the two previous nights and would MUCH rather have stayed there. Lesson learned. This hotel is independently owned. It was ok.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
zilobaf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Greg,
Your positive comments are greatly appreciated. We keep the promise that your every stay in the future will be a great and pleasant one. Please keep in mind our new 5000 incentive IHG Reward points (Throughout July), when you refer a friend to stay with us.
I am looking forward to meet with you personally, on your next visit to Full Service Holiday Inn of Palmdale.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2013

My name's Greg and this is by far the best experience I've had with the staff at a hotel. From the moment I walked in, the service from the entire hotel staff was exceptionally efficient and pleasantly consistent throughout the tenure of my stay. I really have nothing to complain about and hope my future visits will be just as good. A special thank you to Dannie at the front desk, ask for her, not only was she the most awesome person there, but she's also very prettiest gal there, thanks, kid!!!

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you're looking for and trust that they will find you the right room for you, whether you're on a budget, picky, or what have you. They will take care of you.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased your stay with us was an experience you will not forget. That remains to be our goal for your future visits as well. Thank you so much for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

Best Regards,
]

Reviewed 21 June 2013

When you book a room at a Holiday Inn, you know what you are booking. You expect the room to be clean and the facility to be well maintained. This Holiday Inn does not disappoint. Additionally, It has a pool, bar and restaurant. And exceptional staff. They are gracious, friendly, helpful and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to have you as part of our Holiday Inn family and we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This hotel has great prices, clean rooms and helpful friendly staff. The location was perfect with a mall being right down the street with plenty of restaurants to choose from. They do have a restaurant at the hotel. I didn't eat at the hotel restaurant but a few of my employees did and said that it was pretty good.

When checking in we found that there was a problem with my reservation and that it said I had booked 9 rooms instead of three. The manager was kind enough to only charge me for the three rooms and cancelled the other 6.

The hotel is conveniently located right next to the freeway but far enough away so that you don't get road noise all night. We enjoyed our sty there and plan on returning next time we have to work in the Lancaster/Palmdale area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed our accommodations! We can’t wait to see you again during your next trip to the Palmdale area!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I've been staying in this hotel 3-5 nights a week for the last seven months, while I've been working on a project based out of Acton. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, whether it's just for a night, or for an extended period.

I really appreciate how clean, and well maintained the rooms and grounds are kept. The rooms are spacious and comfortable (I sleep like a rock! I love all the pillows!). The breakfast starts at 5 am (the ONLY hotel in the area that starts this early!) and is always delicious and hot, and Karina the morning waitress is always friendly and helpful. The bar is a favorite hang-out for my coworkers and I to relax, catch up, and chat, and Rose, one of the bartenders, always has a suggestion for a delicious restaurant in the area when we are looking for something new.

My all time favorite thing about this hotel is the staff, Brittany, Danni, Ceasar, Heather, Lahua, Tony...they're always smiling, always willing to help me, professional and personal. They know me by name, and it really helps make being away from home feel more like home.

Basically, it's a great hotel, easily accessible from the freeway, close to grocery stores and gas stations, free wi-fi (which I LOVE), a fridge and microwave in the room, HBO, a great pool area, and the best staff around.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love all our guests and are thrilled when we see how much they enjoy us and the hotel. I will be sharing this with all our staff and we all hope to see you again soon!