Oak Motel Palo Alto
US$252
US$240
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$263
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
US$125
US$113
Hotels.com
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$242
Dinahs Garden
Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$629
US$615
  • Restaurant
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$173
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2013

the room was so gross, snot stains on the wall. please don't ever go, sleep in your car if you must! at 1. I heard a shuffle going through my bags and that's when I had enough. I went to the front counter and asked for a 10 percent refund on my credit card and he told me ”No”! I explained that there was a rat in my belongings that came from his hotel room, surely i didn't bring it 300 miles with me. he then told me that someone was living there for a whole month and checked out the morning I arrived, and never complained of a rat. The man at the front counter was the owner I found out, he was unapologetic, rude, & had bad business practices when it came to customer service. This motel is more for the homeless looking for shelter for the night or a drug addict looking for a place to take a hit.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank toccara s
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Really basic motel with outdated decor, bathroom and old tv. The bed was REALLY soft, almost like a waterbed. Breakfast was very plain and there were not tables to eat. Absolutely nothing special but nothing wrong with it. It was clean and is fine for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank amander97
Reviewed 3 September 2012

The hotel was clean, and the service was pretty good. However, the room itself was seriously lacking. Our bathroom didnt even have handsoap, and this is the first hotel ive seen where an iron wasnt provided per room.. When we asked for one, the front counter stated that they had once iron, but didnt know where it was. Needless to say I expect for for a room that cost over $100.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Nice large room with small fridge and microwave. Very clean. Good maid service. Breakfast was included but i never tried it. Convenient parking lot. I had no complaints other than the internet (free WIFI) didn't work well. I actually connected to the free WIFI from the hotel across the street and it was much faster. For the price it's a good deal.

Room Tip: I was farther away from the reception and El Camino Real Street which made for a quieter room but bad internet connection.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We were very pleased to find such a comfortable, clean, quiet and well-equipped room at a reasonable price in Palo Alto. The owner was very courteous and helpful and the breakfast was simple and adequate.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family