“Great food, drinks, atmosphere”

Reposado Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reposado Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 364 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Emerson Street
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I enjoy every trip to Reposado. This take my girlfriend and I split the shrimp empañadas, she had the crab crepes (always amazing) and I had a very delicious hanger steak which was very juicy and tender. I washed it down with a spicy picante margarita.

There was a 45 minute wait around 7:30 on a Tuesday but they fit us in at the bar upstairs where the friendly bar tender, Roy helped us with anything we needed.

Always a pleasure, will return early and often.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The food was quite good and the open, airy feel of the restaurant added to the positive vibe.
Tables are too close together and one hears all conversations at nearby tables.

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

We went out with colleges to dinner and we really enjoyed this place.
The food was very tasty. Everyone seemed satisfied with their meal and commented that its delicious.
The atmosphere is nice, maybe a bit too loud for my taste.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Excellent. There is no other word for it. In an area full of Mexican "to-go" and fast food places it is always good to have an actual restaurant where to have some elaborated food out of the typical tacos or black beans with a supermarket sauce.

This place offers a very nice selection of appetisers and mains, all of them with some nice touches like exotic ingredient or sauces. We had the Guacamole which comes as it appears on the TripAdvisor picture then my friend had the "carne a la parrilla" which was nice and I had the lamb ribs which were excellent with a mint touch and a delicious mashed potato. Then I had a dessert which was a cheescake with a cremee brule touch very nice too.

I'm going to give it a 4 mainly because although the ambient is good is true that it is too loud. It still nice to go with your date because the restaurant itself is gorgeous, but if you are looking for a quiet romantic restaurant then I warn you that this is not the right place. Still I will be coming back if I ever have the chance to.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Fun and tasty Mexican-ish restaurant on the Unviversity Ave strip in Palo Alto. Nice bar scene. Crowded so would make resevations surely. The braised rib was great. Some traditional Mexican dishes but done in gourmet ways like stuffed with lobster etc. its a bit pricey but a good experience overall.