The Westin Palo Alto
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$335
US$319
  • Breakfast included
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$198
Hotels.com
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$223
Dinahs Garden
US$598
US$569
  • Restaurant
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$263
Orbitz.com
US$629
US$615
  • Restaurant
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$157
Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$188
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsheavenly bedstanford universityseparate tubwalking distanceroom servicefront desk staffclose to downtownself parkfour seasonssmall poolrestaurants and shopscaltrain stationsilicon valleybusiness centerthe location is perfectrooms are spaciousel camino
Reviewed 8 November 2012

A great place to stay for Standford Football. Our upgraded room was large and comfortable. Saturday we walked a few blocks over to the Stanford game. Sunday we had wonderful brunch, complete with chocolate fountain. We will do it again next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The Westin Palo Alto is a very nice hotel - rooms, amenities and location are quite good. But it's really annoying 1) to be charged for internet access and 2) then to be double charged - twice. I am still trying to get the extra charge removed from my bill a week later.

Room Tip: This hotel has a lot of very long hallways. If you want to be close to the elevator, make sure to ask ahead of time. Also, if you don't like noise, ask to face away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Last Saturday my family and I attended the Stanford vs. Washington State football game and decided to book a night at the Westin Palo Alto for the night. The Stanford stadium is a short walk away from the hotel and very convenient. After a great football game, we walked back to the hotel for our relaxing night's stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was outstanding! Plenty of room for our family of 5. The beds were amazingly comfy. Our balcony/patio from our 5th floor room had a great view. We ordered room service and the food arrived quickly and was delicious. We went for a swim in their very nice pool as well. All in all a great stay and I will stay there again the next time we go to a Stanford football game.

Room Tip: Go for the 5th floor if you want nice views of the South Bay.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris101264
westinpaloaltoGM, General Manager at The Westin Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Dear Chris101264,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We're pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, our hotel, your room and the proximity to the Stanford stadium. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again this Season or next.
All the best,
Tanya

Reviewed 23 October 2012

I always love staying at the Westin in PA - so close to downtown and easy to get to the Caltrain, grab a cab, walk to the restaurants,etc. The room, lobby, hotel bar and gym are all really nice. Very clean, quiet, and overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Neha K

Dear nehakulkarni,
Thank you for reaching out on Trip Advisor. We are lucky to have you as our guest and so happy that you enjoy your time with us in Palo Alto. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.
Warmest Regards,
Tanya Fleming

Reviewed 23 October 2012

This was my 6th vacation visit in 3 years and have booked two trips for 2013.

Could not ask for a more restful spot. The kindness and warmth from everyone I met was much needed and appreciated. It feels like coming ‘home’ after a long trip away.

My room was as always, beautiful. Thank you to those who made it a special place to come to each night.

A special thank you to those who were there when I needed it the most. My appreciation goes beyond words.

Upgrades that had started when I was there in May were fully completed and lovely.

Breakfasts were wonderful in Soleil, I can get Starbucks Coffee anywhere at home, but it never tastes as good as it does here. Normally I am a ‘coffee only’ for breakfast person, but when I am here, I always manage to enjoy and have a great breakfast.

Was able to enjoy two Brunch Buffets – not to be missed. Having a light supper in the Luna Lounge was a perfect end to a day.

Saying ‘nightie-night’ is always difficult and tearful, however, I can look forward to returning in May 2013.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear Pinky23_10,
Thank you for coming to visit. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest. I'm pleased you were able to enjoy the renovations that we completed earlier this year and that your stays have included a couple of Sundays to enjoy our Champagne Brunch. We look forward to seeing you in May.
All the best,