I have stayed at this hotel serveral times on business travelling from Europe. My last stay in June 10 was about as perfect as a hotel stay can be. Again, amazing staff, brilliant service. After a long flight from Europe I was checking into a quiet room in minutes. The rooms are a good size, very comfy beds, good bathrooms, easy parking. If I had to point out any minor issues, I would say, shower water pressure / flow. room service menu a little poor, but hey, these are very minor things. This hotel is great, the management should be rightfully proud, looking forward to my next stay in October. Good to know this very comfortable hotel and those amazing staff will be there to welcome me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto