“THIS IS NOT GREAT PIZZA”
Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #90 of 362 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This is american pizza made for the college audience. Prices are reasonable. It's not NY style, it's not italian style, you can get a slice in a hurry, and the delivery can be good if you order THIN CRUST (the guy on the phone will tell you they only make it one way - don't believe him). If you want italian pizza try Strada down the street who has a wood oven, or Renzo further down who has gas but better crust. For big american pizza there is also Applewood and Mountain MIke's an Frankie Johnnie Luigi Too. That all being said, BMH is my go-to delivery pizza.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

This pizza is delicious. It is great to eat at night after you're drinking a long time. thin crust. Please eat here all the time!

Reviewed 20 October 2012

OK, I know that this place is supposed to be popular and, let's face it, pizza is always popular. In this case, I just don't get it. Crabby teenagers serving up reheated pizza that is mediocre and salty at best is just not what I'd expect. I'm not saying I haven't been back a few times, but I sort of think of it a bit above McDonalds. That is, if I'm there and I want pizza, there could be worse choices. About the only redeeming quality that I can appreciate is that it's, again, fast and easy, but certainly not great.

Like the decor and the frisbee plates, but wish the tables were clean.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Pizzas here are great and not too oily and fatty... the menu is varied and the staff nice also, especially when ordering lots of pizzas for a group.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

In my opinion, Pizza My Heart has the best pizza around. It's thin crust, with lots of unique toppings and combos (check out the chicken and bacon or the Big Sur). My favorite part is avoiding the inevitable problems with ordering pizza with a group, because it's sold by the slice. (You can order whole pizzas too if you want.) You get your food pretty much instantly, and it's a good value too. Even for bigger eaters, you probably won't need more than 2 slices, which will run you about $8. Definitely the place to go for pizza in Palo Alto.