9 of us (including 3 kids) ate here at lunchtime on a Saturday. I ate lemongrass chicken with salad and my wife had a tofu clay pot.
1) There was a large table that seated all of us.
2) There's a good variety of noodle dishes and other Asian/Vietnamese dishes.
3) Clean place, responsive staff, good location in town.
4) I thought both my food and my wife's food was flavorful and well-presented. Portions were moderate size; not too large.
1) The waitress gave us the weekday lunch menus but our orders were sent in and charged as regular/dinner/weekend food. This is fine since it was the weekend, but I think we paid a little more than we expected due to the mix-up and maybe didn't get exactly what we thought we would. I had expected rice to come with mine since it was on the lunch menu but the regular menu didn't include rice and the waitress didn't seem to understand the confusion when I asked where the rice was so I just dropped the issue.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.