“Tried Lunch here Twice”

Sprout Cafe
Ranked #104 of 367 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We've had a family lunch here twice. I know my wife and daughters like the place, and frequent routinely.
The salad was good...but for the price I was not thrilled.
There sure is alot of choices if your into a variety of salads etc....
Getting a table can be quite challenging....we've had that challenge both times I have eaten here. Not my choice....but when others in the family want to go, ok.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

It’s good. Can’t say I’d drive out of my way to order a meal here, but if I had think of a vegetarian place to pick because I’m in the area, well then, Sprouts might come up on my list. Of the items ordered, the sesame tofu was quite tasty. What did I have? A “BLTA”. It was good but not extraordinary. I’d try something different next time around. We also had veggie egg rolls. They were okay, nothing to chortle home about. My friend had the grilled cheese & she said it was “okay”. She was the die hard vegetarian. So overall, IMHO these folks are “okay”.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Found this restaurant on my GPS. Wanted something for lunch that was realatively healthy, was learning toward a vegeteran lunch and the name appealed to me. I ordered the portabella mushroom sandwich and a green tea. The sandwich and small mix greens salad was everything I had hoped for..wonderful flavor. Perfect amount of food.
There are a four tables outside and I was lucky enough to have the table that ended up with some sunshine. Would definitely recommend the Sprout Cafe.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

I love this place. While the atmosphere is simple and unadorned, the food is great. It's especially refreshing that you can buy a healthy, interesting meal and get it just the way you want it. They provide a great selection of salad combinations, but you can also design your own. I had one with salmon, which also had a nice variety of greens. You can also order soups and sandwiches here. Don't be scared off if there's a line; it tends to move quickly.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

love those spring rolls
somen salad rules!
large group dinner (takeout) for work... everyone enjoyed.
casual and delicious