“Thoroughly enjoyed my Greek crepe!”
Review of Crepevine

Crepevine
Ranked #12 of 365 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Loved the food here - 5 of us each had different crepes and all enjoyed them. With the potatoes and small salad it was a very substantial dinner for $10.95 - thought that was quite reasonable. Was surprised at some of the negative reviews.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Three of us had brunch here. We had the California crepe, hue is rancheros, and French toast. Nothing, including the coffee, was remarkable and mouthwatering. Portions were large. After ordering at the counter, the food delivery to the outdoor tables was speedy and good. Food was just okay.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Host created a table for us out on the sidewalk on a beautiful day. Everyone had excellent meals. Fish sandwich is great. Crepes excellent. Huge salads. Good quality and service.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My wife and I stumbled in here entirely by accident (she wanted Cheesecake Factory, but it wasn't open yet). We opted to try Crepevine and were not disappointed. She had the pasta special (Meatball Marinara) and I had the sandwich special (Meatball) - the food was outstanding and the staff was very attentive the entire time. I'll definitely go back, just wish the folks camping out in line in front of us with parties of 10+ didn't do that.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Forgoing the notion that one should order crepes at a restaurant that has the word crepe in it's name, I went for the burger and was most pleasantly wowed. Casual, quick, friendly, tasty and substantial. I will be back. Surprised that I would be invited to a place where you order and then sit down and no reservations at 1:00 pm on a Friday in downtown Palo Alto but all went without a hitch and the fact that there was no waiting made the business part of the lunch that much more productive. Kudos to Crepevine, though if you need a fancier place for business you will do better at a host of other PA watering holes.