“Super lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
VT
“Super lunch”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

A separate menu for vegetarians - very extensive. Great service. The complimentary vegetarian soup is peppery and light. My tofu dish of son-in-law was perfectly prepared and nicely balanced. Would definitely go again.

Lexington, Massachusetts
“Excellent authentic Thai”
Reviewed 9 February 2011

I visited Bangkok Cuisine with another colleague that I was taking a class with and I was blown away by the quality of the food. All the food was cooked to order and used extremely fresh ingredients. They happily accommodated our request that they create "authentic" Thai food for us as they would eat it themselves. We had the Forest Curry with seafood that was great. We had another dish that I don't remember the name of that had tofu, chicken, vegetables and ginger that was out of this world. The restaurant is not fancy, but I highly recommended it for great Thai.

• Visited February 2011
“Great vegetarian entrees...”
Reviewed 16 April 2008

Great vegetarian entrees - especially the tofu in sizzling peanut sauce

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great food and really nice people”
Reviewed 11 January 2008

great food and really nice people

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think that this place...”
Reviewed 23 November 2007

I think that this place is underrated. The Tom Kha Kai soup is good. It's cheap and quick.