“Fantastic”
Review of Figo - CLOSED

Figo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Finally i got a time for make one review, this place sourprice me every time with special fresh and created dish , the server Elvis suggest me the best every time.
I love FIGO!!!!

1  Thank Nzin

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I came here for a business lunch and was very impressed. The ambiance is nice and clean and service was attentive. There is an excellent lunch special as well. Most things on the menu are gluten free which is nice. I had the brussel sprouts and the salmon salad. Both were delicious and generously portioned. The salmon salad was truly unique - Farro, artichokes, corn, asparagus‏ topped with grilled salmon. I look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Food was ok. Service was ok. Seemed too expensive for the quality of the food and the service we received. But I walked away full and having enjoyed the meal. But nothing really stood out.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

We saw this very cute and charming restaurant as we were walking by in Palo Alto last night. We decided to give it a try and we were told that we should wait for about 30 min to get a table, which was fine. We would wait at the bar while having some wine. Bartender was awful, not welcoming or friendly. We ordered a bottle of wine and she didn't even suggested one of us to try a sip first, simply poured the wine for both of us and left. Took us 45 min to drink the whole bottle and our table never got ready.

I had to use the bathroom and the ladies was blocked (with chairs) so I had to use the men's one. Which makes you walk by the restaurant's kitchen... when I saw the men's sign at the door I was reluctant, however one of the employeed said 'go ahead'. Fine. When I was going back to the bar I hear the manager saying to the kitchen 'slow down the food, slow down, don't cook anything anymore'. I thought it was odd and clearly a sign that they wanted to keep the restaurant 'busy' but I wasnt expecting to hear that.

Even though their pizza looked really good and the menu appears to be interesting, I lost completely the connection with the restaurant. We finished the bottle, our table was a legend - even though there were tables available at the saloon - then the waitress came to us telling our table would be ready in 5 min... we paid and left. We didn't pay for the service for obvious reasons (there was none!). We crossed the street and had a wonderful meal at this italian one, just in front of Figo.

Note: nobody asked us why we didn't pay for the service; no willingless to make it up was clear.

1  Thank gingerlipstick
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Great food, atmosphere and team. This is a good addition to the downtown Palo Alto restaurant scene.