“Truly Pleasant For a Quick Lunch”

Mediterranean Wraps
Ranked #48 of 361 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Mediterranean
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Truly Pleasant For a Quick Lunch”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Needing a quick lunch after a tour of Stanford University, I came across Mediterranean Wraps. I am happy to have found the place. The owners and workers are incredibly pleasant, fully welcoming into their small restaurant. I had the baba ghanoush plate. The baba was smoky and delicious, some of the best baba I have ever had. And I love my baba. In addition, the plate came with two falafels that were crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, quite a remarkable feat when falafels can often be dry and hard both outside and inside. While the atmosphere emphasized a quick lunch type of feel to it, I did not feel at all rushed to get in and get out, and the owners both greeted me on my way in and thanked me profusely on my way out for coming in. What a truly pleasant experience with excellent food and at an incredibly reasonable [can we say cheap?] price.

• Visited June 2014

Alnwick, United Kingdom
1,124 restaurant reviews
“Excellent wraps and plates”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I think this is a really great place. It is casual and food can be eaten in the simple restaurant area, on outdoor tables on the street or taken away. It serves a variety of wraps, plates of food with pitta bread and specials. The falafels, vine leaves and hummus are really good and it is an excellent place for vegetarians. They also do home made rice pudding as a special. Prices are extremely reasonable by California Avenue standards. Service is speedy and efficient.

• Visited November 2013
Menlo Park, California
“Very Good Med. wraps”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

If your looking for mideast wraps, go for it! I only have wraps here so don't know about their other foods, but always smells good.

Visited November 2012
Palo Alto, CA
“Love the wraps”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Yes, this is my favorite falafel place in the bay area. Try the falafel deluxe, delicious. The schwarma is also good as are the fries and humus.

Visited April 2013
Palo Alto, California
“Fabulous fast food”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The wraps here are utterly scrumptious. The service is fast, the organisation excellent, and the good just wonderful.

Visited April 2013