“foil and plastic wrap in food”
Review of Workshop Burgers - CLOSED

Workshop Burgers
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Stay away from this place. My salmon burger had both a significant piece of plastic wrap AND and chunk of aluminum foil in it. Not to mention, the fries were completely cold. Needless to say, I walked out.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Great burger joint in downtown Palo Alto. Fresh ingredients, tasty food and great choices. Can be a bit short-handed at times so be sure to go with a bit of patience and a great appetite. Favorites include the Cowboy burger and the Santa Fe salad. Excellent!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I don't think I'd ever come back here again, mostly because of the service. They never refilled our drinks or our water, we had to call people over to get more beers (shouldn't they want to be making money on alcohol???). Plus the veggie burger was not very good... Clearly a frozen patty. I ate all the fries because the burger was so middling.

It was really the service, though, that was so unredeemable. One of the waiters brought our friend a taste of their oatmeal stout, then never ever came back to bring him a pint of it! They came to ask us if we wanted anything always when our drinks were completely full, but never a half hour later when they were empty and had been for awhile. Rough.