“Zen Relaxation”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Zen Relaxation”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great gift shop! Private rooms with hot tubs, saunas, showers and a cold plunge make for an interesting and fun family hour -- the kids love pouring water on the hot rocks and hearing the ftzzz and daring each other to jump in the cold plunge! If you take kids, call ahead and they will make sure the hot tub temperature is set lower. Okay to great massages, depends on who you get.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Katie B

Hayward, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Best Overall Spa Experience Ever!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My massage therapist and chiropractor told me about Watercourse Way. I was not disappointed!

I stopped by a few weeks earlier to check out the place. One of the women at the desk showed me around so I could see the hot tub rooms for myself. (The pictures on the website are definitely true to what you'll actually find.)

I then booked my room and signed the waivers so that when I came in for the first time, all of that would be taken care of.

I booked Nine Bats - I wanted a room with a cold plunge as well as a steam shower and hot tub. I could not find a single thing to complain about - they thought of everything! There were towels, a robe and rubber sandals all waiting for me on the bed in the room. I dimmed the lights and got right into that hot tub! For one hour it was hot tub, cold plunge, steam room, cold plunge and repeat. It was blissful.....

When there were 10 minutes left on my reservation, someone knocked on the door to remind me. I showered and then waited on the bench for my massage.

Cindy S came and got me - she escorted me to a room upstairs which was beautiful and quite large compared to most massage rooms I've experienced. The massage itself was masterful and intuitive - I would highly recommend Cindy S. She found all of the places that needed extra attention and treated them accordingly.

I will go back and maybe I'll even spring for a longer hot tub and massage! They have other treatments and specials which could be something I'll try too!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank ATerrapin
San Francisco, California
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Two hours of relaxation”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

A group of three girlfriends booked separate tub rooms with massage. I had a steam room and my friends received sauna rooms. Each of us had our own private whirlpool tub and cold soak tub. I really enjoyed the privacy of having my own tub and steam room. The steam room also had a shower with three different types of shower heads, rainfall, waterfall.....very relaxing. You have to move to a massage room and bring all of your belongings after your 1 hour tub room booking is finished. My massage was amazing with the perfect pressure. The only downfall was the towels/robe and slippers were not as luxiourous as the rest of the spa. Also, there do not provide a common locker/dressing room. That day that we visited the spa it was at capacity. You had to wait turns for the shower rooms or bathrooms (once you no longer had your own tub room). I thought the price was just right and they accept Spa Finder gift certificates.

Visited November 2013
SF Bay Area
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A lovely experience!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We've been coming here from time to time over the years, usually one the strength of gift certificates. in the past we did the tubs mostly, but in recent years, we've done facials and massages. The recent visit was one of each. Pricey, but always a treat, and.....so relaxing!

Visited September 2013