“Great happy hour”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Doesn't it seem like many of the chain restaurants keep raising their happy hour prices and reducing the happy hour selection of better appetizers?

With that in mind, I was pleased that P.F. Chang's still has delicious appetizers, good drinks, and reasonable prices. We ate & drank well and the bill wasn't bad at all. The lettuce wraps remain better than nearly everyone else offering the same.

Only issue: I wish happy hour went beyond 6 PM; big negative for planning a group happy hour there. If the happy hour went to 7:00, I'd go much more often.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you are not gluten free you can ignore this review. If you do have food allergies the choices at this location are not great. They used to prepare dishes for you from the regular menu with gluten free soy sauce. No longer. You are limited to the gluten free choices which are either completely tasteless or overly salted. If you have additional allergies you have even less of a choice. Oh yeah, and there was a very sharp needle like shard of bamboo (from a steaming basket I was told) that ended up in my food! Service is fine.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Amazing food! Some of the best Asian food I have ever tried in my life, no doubt. The service was great and I usually come here once a month to enjoy a delicious meal!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I've been going here for years even though the service can be hit or miss. Over the past year or so I've seen the quality of customer evaporate and have complained at least twice, which I normally don't do, but it was so bad one time I contacted their corporate office via e-mail as was given a $20 gift card and when I returned a month or so later I spent 20 minutes waiting at the bar just for a bill. I'd also noticed that during the past year almost everyone I had come to know over the years of going there was gone and the caliber of the new workers was horrible. Usually I don't really care about how someone looks, but it was certainly evident that the new staff that was hired skills didn't end with knowing about customer service, because most didn't even know how to dress and tuck in a shirt ... some looking like they just dragged themselves out of bed! So it was a BREATH OF FRESH AIR to see that the majority of the place had been remodeled and my waitress, who was relatively new, actually knew how to take care of a customer. When I asked about the update to the location she told me it was a "test" location and would be updating their menu. The food, still from the old menu was up to par and so was she and I was also greeted by the new manager. Then I was told if I did my PF Chang's Warrior Review at the restaurant I would get a coupon for free appetizers, so I can only assume that the quality of service at this location is on the corporate radar. Great experience and just hope they don't change the menu too drastically as I'm addicted to the Orange Chicken and Pan Fried Pork Dumplings. BYT their new desserts ... the wontons aren't really that great, but the Great Wall of China Cake and oddly the NY Cheesecake (wouldn't think of ordering that in a Chinese place) are the Cat's Pajamas ;D

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Happy hour is great - nice spicy tuna rolls and some decent other choices, along with value beers and select cocktails. The full menu, however, is Asian influenced, at best, and not for serious Asian food lovers at all. Like a high-end Panda Cafe.