“This place is my kitchen”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #88 of 365 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to your Palo Alto, CA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

When I don't have time to cook, and especially when I don't have time to eat, this place saves the day. We live just 4 blocks away, and thank gosh because we come here everyday to pick up everything from milk to dinner to paper towels. Yes, it's incredibly pricey, but the also welcome you with berry tastings and are incredibly understanding when your toddler escapes and takes a bite of the wrapped triple cream Brie, "no problem ma'am, here she can have this string cheese on the house instead." I feel so at home here that I happily turn our half my pay check for great food and great people.

1  Thank melimir

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a nice WF but compared with some of the other ones-- WF Los Altos for example, it is a store that has fewer choices being a smaller store, needs to be remodeled ,but service is excellent!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great place for shopping groceries whenever I am in the Palo Alto area. Clean, not too busy, good selection.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This neighborly location is where my wife and I get our veggie shopping. It's WF's original California location. The people are nice and their products, superb. They recently remodeled their self-service/sandwich/burrito area. Go for a visit!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Whole Foods delivers on having the best food available. It's a bit pricey but they have great food and a huge selection of fresh and unique fruits.