“Great Thai”

SIAM Royal Authentic Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
SIAM Royal Authentic Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 361 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
King William, Virginia
“Great Thai”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I've eaten a lot of Thai thru the years and this is one of the best. I had the chicken pad ti my wife had spicy basil chicken. Both were great. Would definitely go back if we ever come back thru Palo Alto again

• Visited May 2013

Sunnyvale, California
“One of the nice restaurants in area”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We went there for a business lunch today. Look wise, it is an average place and not that impressive though the location is excellent. We were 7 folks and everyone ordered a different item from the lunch menu and there was not a single person who did not like their food. Quantity of the food was sufficiently large, taste was great and staff was okay. Highly recommended place for quality and taste of the food.

• Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“A fly was in my salad!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

There was a fly in my salad! When I told them about it, the waiter walked away like he didn't hear it. And then, he walked back and quietly took my dish away. Didn't say a word....... About 5 minutes later, an older lady showed up, saying to me "Would you like another salad? I mean, this is not even included in the meal. We just gave it to you today for free." I was like.... What? Because it is a dish that you give people, it makes it okay for it to have a fly in it? What kind of logic is that? I wasn't even complaining or demanding anything. I would be perfectly okay if they just apologized. They never did...... It's like they were not happy that I told them. I will not be returning to this restaurant again. There are several other better Thai restaurant in Palo Alto.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MustLoveTruffle
bangalore india
“Real thai with the spice”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was really missing spicy food and was looking for a good thai place for some heat in my dinner. Found this place on university ave in PA. I had the green papaya salad and asked for it to be made as hot as possible. The waiter was scared and called the manager. We asked him to really spice it up and he agreed with a smile. The salad turned out to be just what I needed and the taste was also great as the heat was balanced with additional lime.
After the salad I had the yellow curry with rice. Again authentic flavors and really tasty.

In summary, a really nice thai place at affordable prices in a beautiful location.

• Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“The best deal in Palo Alto for good thai”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is by far the most economical option in PA for really great thai food. It is consistently good and the food always comes out quickly.

Visited March 2012