“Very satisfying breakfast”

Ranked #8 of 23 Dessert in Palo Alto
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 21 August 2013

1. Excellent latte - not surprising
2. Good oatmeal! Who knew I wanted figs in my oatmeal? But I liked them.
3. Speaking of the oatmeal: if you get Greek yogurt on it, man that is a lot of yogurt. There was no way I could finish it.

Also - got wifi. Can't argue with that.

2  Thank LilyK89

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Enjoy delicious frozen yogurt, thick and unctuous. This is a busy yogurt shop and for good reason. Never had frozen yogurt this good!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

To my shame, I didn't try the yoghurt, but the staff were very welcoming and the soya latte was perfect.

1  Thank HughB15
Reviewed 25 April 2013

A friend suggested I try this place out and I am glad that I did. I got a small chocolate frozen yogurt and it was nice because it wasn't icy at all like some yogurts can be. I also ordered a homemade granola bar to go for later and really enjoyed that as well. Sweet, but not overly so. I liked that they had a few other things there if you didn't want yogurt, like kombucha, kale juice and boiled eggs. They had a good selection of toppings and the service was pretty quick.

Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

They make great hot chocolate, most places use powder. But at fraiche they have this huge block of chocolate, they shave off enough for you hot chocolate. The end result is delicious!

Bedt hot chocolate in PA