Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$251
Dinahs Garden
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$270
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$250
US$453
US$406
  • Pool
Coronet Motel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$514
US$503
  • Restaurant
US$930
US$886
Hotels.com
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$157
Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$170
All reviewsciboattached restaurantcreek runningel caminoshuttle serviceconvenience storecomplimentary winegrounds are beautifulstay there againfree shuttlestanford universityparking lotbottled waterthe palo alto areabed was comfortablebusy streetbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Stayed at Creekside Inn twice in Palo Alto and was very pleased with the accommodations and service during my stays. The thing I appreciated most of all happened AFTER my last stay, when I realized I'd left my iTouch in the room. I emailed the hotel, got a prompt response from Luis Carreno (General Manager), and received my iTouch a few days later via FedEx. Next time I'm in Palo Alto, it's not hard to guess where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Stayed here for just one night and at first I was a little hesitant from the look of the place from the road but as I got closer it looked liked a quiet and interesting place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a great size and the balcony was huge! My view was of the pool but it wasn't a bad view. Due to the weather at the time I didn't sit outside but I wish I could of. The restaurant was a little pricey and the staff wasn't that friendly but the food was great! The bar area was having a private party so I couldn't check it out. Even though is was close to the main road I could not hear the traffic at any point during my stay. It is a short drive to Stanford University, Shopping Center and the University shopping area. I would highly recommend this place for people staying in the area

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
CreeksideMGR, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Creekside Inn!

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your room and pool view! In addition to our pool view rooms, we have creek view guest rooms as our property is nestled along Matadero Creek and a lush landscape of gardens and oak trees, making the Creekside Inn is a peaceful escape for vacation, business travelers and special events. Please be assured that we will pass along your comments to our restaurant partners. Thank you for acknowledging our location as well! As you mentioned, we are a short jaunt from downtown Palo Alto and University Avenue, Stanford University, and Stanford Shopping Center.

We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards and Safe Travels,

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Creekside Inn looks a bit like your run of the mill motel on first glance, but it's not. The rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely updated, and the balconies overlooking the trees and the creek (it really is creek-side) make it something of a little oasis. Room service is provided by Cibo, a great Italian restaurant adjoining the hotel. The food is much better than standard hotel fare and the prices are very reasonable. The hotel also offers shuttle service within 5 miles - a very friendly fellow will drive you wherever you need to go in a nice little Prius. Finally, the service at Creekside is outstanding. They really go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. My stays in Palo Alto are usually a couple of weeks and I always choose Creekside over the chain hotels near University Ave for all the reasons I just mentioned. You can't beat it!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
CreeksideMGR, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to share positive feedback about your recent stay at the Creekside Inn! It’s so nice to be appreciated for being a little different than most hotels in the Palo Alto area. As a boutique style property within a garden setting we can offer our guests a unique experience, one closer to the comforts of home. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

I can not say enough about how understanding the staff was when we stayed here. We had appointments at the hospital and our procedures where done 3 hours before check in. I called about checking in early because of this and the front desk assured us our room would be ready by the time we got there. Not only was the room ready but the staff was so sweet and understanding of our situation. i would highly recommend the Creekside Inn for any reason but they will always hold a special place in our hearts for their kindness. I have seen the negative reviews and believe that they are the squeaky wheels looking for a free room.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Creekside Inn. It is great to know we are fulfilling our company’s vision by providing each guest with the opportunity to experience exceptional service! We will be sure to pass along your kind comments to the staff and hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Overall stay was great! They do a lot of the little things that make a big difference. Very secure, quiet and comfortable. Our bathtub drained extremely slow when we showered, but that is the ONLY thing that is slightly negative about our stay. Very clean and well kept, they even mop the outdoor tile walkways!!!!

We will surely stay again.

Room Tip: A little bit extra for a king room is worth he extra space you get... and the balcony rooms make it nice for relaxing in privacy and enjoying the fresh air.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
CreeksideMGR, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Creekside Inn. We are glad that you found our settings to be secure, quiet and comfortable. Our housekeeping department takes a lot of pride in providing a clean and well kept facility for all our guests. It is great to know we are fulfilling our company’s vision by providing each guest with the opportunity to experience exceptional service!

Kind Regards and Safe Travels,