“Great place, Good value”
Review of Glass Slipper Inn

Glass Slipper Inn
Glass Slipper Inn
Ranked #27 of 27 Hotels in Palo Alto
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place, Good value”
Reviewed 16 August 2005

In my job I travel and live all over the world. Its nice to find a place that has 1 bedroom apts w/ kitchen, The management does a good job keeping out the riff raff, clean room, covered parking, cable tv, high speed internet and it all works,.....I have stayed at many of the big name long term hotels and find this place to be as good or better for a lot less money.........I will alway's stay at the glass slipper by the month when I'm in town,

• Stayed July 2005, travelled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 27 July 2005

The manager at this motel is rude and unprofessional. I had made a reservation at the motel. I then had a change of plans and needed to cancel. When I called to cancel, the manager asked me for my telephone number. When I gave it to him, he said sorry, that number is wrong! I said that is my only number. He then proceeded to ask me, "You don't even know your own telephone number? I am going to hang the phone up right now and not cancel your reservation." I had to argue and legally threaten him just to cancel. Do not even call this place, let alone stay there.

• Stayed July 2005
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Palo Alto hotels

san francisco
Reviewed 20 February 2005

I quess you get what you pay for. I just got back to the bay and paid 269 for one week in the "Glass Slipper Inn." I asked for a non smoking room and it smelled mildewy and smoky. The lights did not work, nor did the television. The only reason I give it two stars is the price is pretty cheap for the bay. The staff was helpful about adjusting an outdoor light that was strobing like somethingout of Saturday Night Live. However the promised maid service never showed up during the week I was there.
john o'brien

• Stayed January 2005
7 Thank nurturingtouch
Reviewed 24 April 2003

I was one of maybe 4 guests in the hotel and I know I was the first to check in that night. Even so, I got the only room to face one of the busiest streets in Palo Alto, so sleep was hard to come by. The room had no overhead light, and only one of the three lamps in the room worked. The tv was small enough to be annoying and the reception kept on going in and out. They advertised that there were coffee makers in every rooom, but that proved to be false. What's worse is that I went to the lobby to ask if they had hot water for tea. (I was sick with the flu) and they said NO! (not even polite) Since they live above the hotel and their kitchen is right next to the lobby, it wouldn't of been hard for them to scare up some hot water. All in all if you just want a place to sleep, the Glass Slipper MAY be ok, but if you want to be comfortable, pay the extra $20 and go down the street.

40 Thank A TripAdvisor Member