“Friendly hometown cooking”

Debbie's
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Paradise
“Friendly hometown cooking”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

What a surprise. I know this place has been in Paradise for quite a while, but it is a best kept secret. A great place for breakfast. Don't hesitate to take visitors here.

Visited November 2012

Silicon Valley, CA
“Mom and Daughter Diner Delite”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We opted for Debbie's and found it to be adequate but not much more. we were seated by the window, the the vertical blinds were missing/broken so the sun was shining in our eyes, and as the place was full, we couldn't move. My breakfast was okay, green chile scramble, my husband's omelet was overcooked. Lots of friendly folks, repeat customers. think there might be better choices for me in the future.

Visited December 2012
Oroville, California
“Best pancakes in town!!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I do not eat pancakes but my husband talked me into trying them. Light and soooooo good . I will try them again in another month when we get back to Paradise.

Visited September 2012
Chico, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over Priced!”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

My daughter and I had breakfast at Debbies a couple of months ago, and for two small plates of food and two decafs it came out to $17. That included a modest tip, but I was shocked. For the amount of food, and the fact that it isn't the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, I think it is WAY over priced! I will stick to the $2.99 pancake and $.99 coffee at Kalico Kitchen, it is way better and less expensive.

Paradise, Ca
“Good breakfast.”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I like Debbie's. It has a distinct locally owned feel to it. Operated by real people so to speak. A great place to eat to get that back to our roots feeling in Paradise.

1 Thank Kaibacha

Been to Debbie's? Share your experiences!