“Paradise in Paradise !”
Review of Paradise Inn

Paradise Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Paradise
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We booked a weekend with the Paradise Inn, while waiting for our new house to close, in a near by town.
It has NOW been 3 weeks and the house closing is a nightmare! However, because of the owners kindness and attention to customer, our stay at the Paradise Inn, has been WONDERFUL !! I would highly recomend this small but adequate hotel for your weekend stays while on the road.
Our experience with this hotel has been the only paradise we have experienced during this 3 wk. fiasco with our home closing.
Thank you for the care you have given us during this very stressful time, Paradise Inn !!
Again, I highly recomend the Paradise Inn, in Paradise, Ca.

Very Happy Customers ;)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Delia M
There are newer reviews for Paradise Inn

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Rooms were shabby, had rooms advertised online and rufused to charge his online price,wool wasn't even functioning and is drained, Mgmt seemed very unhelpful, defiantly stay away from this one !

Room Tip: Check out your room before you pay
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

5423 Skyway
Paradise, CA, 95969
1-866-599-6674
Great 5 Star Motel !

Hi my name is Marc, from Sunnyvale, Ca. just got back from visiting family in Paradise, never been there before. Like many of us I did my homework and checked out different places online.
When I called the Paradise Inn the young lady who answered was very friendly, polite and knowledgeable. Booked my room for 4 days, was very delighted to find the low rates. Made note of her name, Sangi.

As I was staying by my self, only needed the one bed, not seeking to much . . . .
Everything was put in it’s place the outside was very well taken care of by the owner Jay, which later I learn was the husband to Sangi. Over the years I have notice when a husband and wife or a family run their own business they take care of everything so much better and do it with a passions. And it shows

Entering my room it was very pleasing to see that everything was in it’s place and very clean, later Jay came by to check on me asking if I was ok, if I needed anything else.
Not looking for much for my self, but to my surprise I was very happy and pleased to see so many amenities . . . . nice to wake up when I do and can make my coffee right in my room without going out for anything. Really great to have a that Air Conditioning, also found Refrigerator, Microwave, Clock, Iron and Ironing board, Telephone, Coffee Pot

Paradise Inn features a Seasonal Swimming Pool - Outdoor Seasonal - Free Self Parking - Business Services - 24 Hour Front Desk - Patio - Barbecue Grill (s)
Picnic Area - Pet Area.

While staying here I did see cars and a few pickup trucks . . . . the whole area was quiet and no noise at all.

Paradise Inn, is just the place for me a place in the mountains and so peaceful . . . . the town of Paradise is so much like “ Andy of Mayberry “ what more could I ask for ?
but say I am up in the mountains and really enjoyed it all !

Now to close this up, Yes I will stay here again and it will be my first choice plus bring my family too ! Plus will tell my friends and others !

Sincerely
Marc J. Daniluke

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Marc D
Reviewed 27 May 2012

First, the Good:
The innkeepers here at the Paradise Inn are super friendly and offered very good customer service.
The landscaping is lovely and they were planting flowers while we were there. The rooms have everything that a traveler might need, including hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator, ironing board & iron, etc. There is plenty of space inside the room as well. The walls & paint appeared recent.
There were no Bed Bugs! We checked and the sheets and towels were clean.
Excellent location in town. Skyway is a busy road, but the traffic dies down around 10pm.
Now, the not-so-good:
Inside the room, we found the door frame and lock plates in utter disrepair. The door did close, but we saw the light of day through the door frame, as though the door had been kicked in at one time. This should have been repaired and I would consider it a personal safety issue. We put a chair in front of it overnight, as it seemed the deadbold and doorknob were useless.
The vertical window blinds did not cover the window. There was not "complete privacy" from the window, and anyone walking past our room, did easily look in. The blind was totally inadequate and also let the early morning light right in, so you won't be able to darken the room.
There was a bit of poor housekeeping. Their vacuum might need replacing, or they just didn't use it. They also hadn't vacuumed in corners or behind beds in a long time. The shower curtain needs laundering. There were black hairs in the shower. The soaps provided in the room were rediculous, they were so small in size, it was a challenge to keep ahold of it. Towels were thin.
Don't count on the continental breakfast provided. It was packaged danish and chewy granola bars.
This motel has a partnership with a few local restaurants for 10% discounts on your meal. We took advantage of this and the restaurant was really nice about it.
Simple fixes would make this a charming old-style motor inn.

Room Tip: As far from the street (Skyway) as possible...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank PEIwoman
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is my favorite place to stay when I visit my Mom in Paradise. It's not a five star hotel by any means, but the service is five star! The rooms are clean and a good size - The refrigerator is larger than the typical hotel frig, and of coarse there is a microwave and coffee maker as well. Plus you get the Wifi for free --- it's a great little home away from home!
A special thanks to Jay, the Manager, for the terrific service.

Room Tip: I get the room with just one double bed because it has a nice little dinning table and is still larg...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank DianaD987
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This motel doesn't do much advertising, but it's really one of those rare jewels. Staff are friendly, rooms are spacy and comfortable. Every room has a patio, if the weather is nice, they have plenty of outdoor benches. Pool was outdoor as well as the spa, but outside of that this is an ideal place to stay. The price is right as well as the free morning breakfast. We will stay again when we are in the area. Might mention this place is a little hard to find, but it's on one of the two main roads, worth the effort to find.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the outdoor pool
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank woggod
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Older property, but clean, neat and well maintained. Large rooms and bathrooms. Friendly management.
Would recommend it!

Snacks available at no charge....packaged sweet rolls, granola bars, etc.

Priced at under $70/night.

Room Tip: 128 is fine!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WBrecheen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise
Paradise Lodge
The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino
Ponderosa Gardens Motel
Ponderosa Gardens Motel
#1 of 7 in Paradise

Been to Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!