“New Gem in Pasadena ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Wow! Delicious drinks, pizza and service. This place is so cool. I just moved to Pasadena from Dtla and everyone told me I must try this place. As I just live on Del Mar it’s right on my train stop home. What a fun Friday night! Must try this place when you visit Pasadena it will not disappoint. Strong old fashions on happy hour !

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous restaurant. Always very busy so best to book... unlike us! But we got seated almost immediately. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Very friendly staff and lovely open viewing kitchens. Superb value for money. Right next to railway station and attached to two other restaurants that are also great.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great atmosphere, happy hour prices are very wallet friendly. Pizza was awesome and excellent service. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Delicious! We started with the LGO Caesar salad- it was delicious but with a much stronger flavor than a typical Caesar salad. If you're looking for a light starter, pass this one up.

We had the avocado pizza and added prosciutto + the Mother Earth pizza. Both were delicious and had beautifully fresh toppings.

Monday thru Thursday 5-10 pm pizzas are buy one get one for $5. They also have great happy hour drink specials every day until 7 pm. We'll be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Some of the best pizza I have ever eaten! Stopped here for dinner with my son who is doing internship at JPL over the summer. We each got a different pie and each was super good. My husband had the “Mother Earth” and my son the market pizza of the day which had eggplant and squash. However, the hit of the night was the “Dalai Lama” made with cashew cheese and some type of secret spiciness—its’ vegan and very fab! Tip: drinks are at a discount during happy hour—they have IPA on tap and their mixed drinks (Ingo’s grape fruit) are great as well. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018