“Great food and ambiance” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 1810 Argentinean Restaurant

1810 Argentinean Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 693 Restaurants in Pasadena
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Great food and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined at 1810 Argentinian Restaurant on June 12, 2014. We were told that they did not take reservations for parties of two and that dining at 8 p.m. on a Thursday night would not be a problem. We arrived shortly after 8 p.m. and were seated promptly. The restaurant was nicely decorated with exposed brick walls. There was a nice bar area and some communal tables as well. The food was fantastic. We started off with two appetizers: the chicken empanada and grilled chorizo sausage. Both were very good. The empanada was flaky. We each had a glass of wine with our dinner. I had the salmon with a roasted tomato sauce and my husband had the same braised short ribs with garlic mashed potatoes. I really enjoyed the salmon. My husband enjoyed his short ribs as well but it was different than what we expected. It was more like grilled meat and did not come with a sauce. It was 3 thinly sliced pieces of ribs, with 3 bones per rib. It is very similar to Korean bbq ribs in look, but not taste. For dessert we had the Argentinian crepes filled with a caramel sauce. There were two crepes in the order. My husband loved the crepes but it wasn't for me which I expected not being a crepe lover. Overall, we had a great time and will certainly be back. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.

Palmyra, Wisconsin
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a great restaurant. The food was very authentic Argentinian and tasted great. They have a great wine selection as well. It feels like you are in Argentina in the restaurant and they have a great location in downtown Pasadena.

• Visited June 2014
Shelton, Connecticut
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved everything about this place!! The food, atomosphere and service was fantastic!!! Would recommend and return...

Visited April 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Buena Fortuna”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I came across this restaurant because I was looking for good steak houses in Pasadena, CA. There are, of course, many from which to choose from the elegant Royce at the Langham Hotel to more casual fare. I picked 1810 on a recommendation and gave it a try. It was delightful. The food is simple in its preparation but very well done. The salad had a tasty vinaigrette, the steaks were well selected and cooked properly, and the mashed potatoes were some of the best I have had in a restaurant. The atmosphere is fairly casual and so are the waiters but that only added to the evening. Well worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
usa
“Eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We were trying to decide what to have for an early dinner when we passed this place and realized that none of us had eaten Argentine food before. So glad we went in. Between us we had sangria, wine, kale Caesar salad, gnocchi, a pasta dish, and a chicken and mushroom dish. All were delicious, but I especially recommend the kale Caesar and gnocchi. The salad had a wonderful, garlicky dressing and the gnocchi were so soft and tender. We'll go back again.

Visited April 2014