Booked room a month in advance. Check-in time is 3pm. I arrived at 430 pm and my room was not ready and was told I would have to wait 15 minutes. An hour later was able to go into the room. Get in room that was booked for 4 people and have two towels in the room. Seriously. Then the toilet backs up after flushing after going pee. Then the next day, after being gone all day the toilet is still backed up. Call the desk and speak to the manager and he tells me to cone get a plunger. Are you serious? They come 20 minutes later and drop the plunger off.WTF! There was no apology for the room not being ready from the manager that smokes near constantly at the door to the office...then first strait to the breakfast bar without washing his hands. I also forgot to mention the door to get into the building from outside does not work. The only plus I can recall her is the clerk named Robert was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena