The Vagabond Inn is exactly what you would expect from an inexpensive motel. The rooms were clean but small and the check-in process was smooth. Breakfast in the morning offered yogurt, bagels, toast, juices, coffee, cereal, oatmeal, and waffles. The breakfast room was clean and very small, but you could take your breakfast back to your room with you. There were some larger rooms with kitchens that looked nice, but I didn't stay in one of them. Service was friendly. There is a tiny but nice pool. Overall, it was a perfectly fine experience, but nothing to swoon over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena