“Best happy hour in Town!!! I will be back soon”
Review of Cheval Bistro - CLOSED

Cheval Bistro
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

This us my regular place to go to meet friends for a happy hour!

You will be amazed in all aspects! Service is phenomenal, food amazing and atmosphere beautiful!

If you come to Pasadena try it! I assure you that you will be back.

MD

There are newer reviews for Cheval Bistro

Reviewed 12 May 2013

For our first visit, we arrived on time for our Saturday night 7:45 reservation (party of four). We were seated promptly and asked for our drink orders, which came timely. We ordered our appetizers and entrees. Salads and apps served promptly, and cleared. Then we sat for one solid HOUR waiting for the entrees. The waiter never checked back with us, nor did he ask if he could refresh our drinks.

The food was nicely prepared and delicious, but we were frustrated by the unexplained terrible service. People who were seated after us were fed and long gone by the time we got the entrees. I can only assume we had a bad waiter. Maybe we'll try again, but maybe not.

2  Thank R H
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Beautiful french restaurant with amazing food, and the occasional Edith Pilaf playing in the background! Makes me want to jump on a plane for Paris. Say what you will about the French, but they know how to eat! A beautifully cooked steak in a truffle sauce was divine to say the least, but the gran marnier souffle was so incredible! Not like I can afford to go to a place like this all that often, but if you love good food, it's worth every penny!

1  Thank Antrim8
Reviewed 20 April 2013

A friend and I celebrated her birthday here at Cheval Bistro. We were greeted by a friendly crew of people and shown to our table that had a happy birthday handwritten card addressed to my friend. What drew me in initially was their high rating on several food blogs, and we weren't let down. Their food was delicious and prepared elegantly. I was put off by the old world elegance of the place, but it only added to the dining experience. If you are lucky to have Paul serve you, you can guarantee a great time!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We enjoyed a marvelous dinner including French onion soup,Escargot and quiche.The service and food were excellent. If you enjoy these classic culinary delights look no further!

1  Thank Mike A