“Better Than Naples Pizza”
Review of Settebello

Settebello
Reserve with OpenTable
Settebello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 721 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

In Naples everyone raved about the pizza I found it tasty but the crust a bit too crunchy and dry here it is soft/pliable and the sauce not bland but not overly herbed - almost perfect.
We chose the Diavola - crushed tomatoes, red bell peppers, calabrese, crushed red peppers, garlic, mozzarella, basil, olio (we had it w/o meat - just as good) and $13.00.

I should mention We started with the mixed olives (Olive al Forno) warm with zest of orange and focaccia ($8.00), must have been a quarter pound of olives, took most of them home. Then salad (Insalada Grande - $9.00) was next. Mixed greens, fresh tomatoes, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, mushrooms, pine nuts, cracked pepper, shaved parmigiana, with a balsamic vinaigrette.

The music is not loud, more like background. The painting on the walls Italian-themed. Come dressed casually and if you get here M-F 4-6:30 they have a small happy hour.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great cocktails & mule drinks, try Ginger beer & tequila mix called Baja.
Great appetizers, salads.
Like to see more sauce ( tomato or cheese) on Vico pizza.
mix & match IE salami, sausage, chilies on pizzas.
planning new diner near Laguna Bch area for July.
family visited orig in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I ate lunch here with my brother and mom. The restaurant was charming, with an open floor plan that allowed you to see the wood-fired pizza oven. As this was our first visit, the server helped us with making choices, and we ended up ordering two pizzas and one salad to share, which worked out perfectly. The food was very good, and the staff took excellent care of us. A great spot for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I love this restaurant. We found it in Henderson, NV near our rental there and when they opened in Pasadena near our home, it was FANTASTIC news! It is what it is, one reviewer is upset because they done't have pasta and calls it a "weird menu," well, it's a neapolitan pizza restaurant not an "Italian food" restaurant. UG! reviews like that are so annoying. Anyway, this is one of the BEST pizza places I have found, I love their marinara pizza (no cheese). Also the Caprese is fantastic! Oh, and if you like spice ask for some chili oil for your pizza. Yumm!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

the pizza here was amazing. I wish there was a place like this in my neighborhood. If our server didn't ruin my pizza by not WRITING down a six top table. I would have given 5 stars.

Been to Settebello? Share your experiences!