“Great, even for a native!”

Pasadena Tour Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Pasadena
Claremont, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, even for a native!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've lived in the Pasadena area much of my life, and I still learned so much on the tour. Kristin, our tour guide, was knowledgeable and fun--it was a great morning. Can't wait to do the Hollywood tour next!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gloria S

Lowell, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Los Angeles Tour”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

While visiting Los Angeles/Pasadena in January, my husband and I decided to take a tour Hollywood and the surrounding area that our hotel concierge suggested. The tour company that provided the tour was Pasadena Tour Company. Our guide was Kristen, and she was amazing. The tour vehicle was very comfortable and roomy. Kristen wore a headset and talked to us about everything we drove by and shared a wealth of information throughout the tour. The tour included a great ride from Pasadena to the famous Mulholland Drive, through the Hollywood Hills, and into Hollywood along the Walk of Fame. At one point, we also stopped at The Grove and LA Farmer's Market. We had such a nice time wandering through the Farmers Market that we never made it to The Grove. Others on our tour roamed The Grove and even saw a TV show being filmed. We then went through Beverly Hills and stopped at Greystone Mansion. What a great area hidden in the hills above Beverly Hills. We had some time to walk leisurely through the gardens and take a nice relaxing break looking out over the city below. We enjoyed so many wonderful little gems along the tour, but Kristen and her knowledge of all the major, and hidden, spots in LA really made the experience something my husband and I will remember for a long time. While touring this section of LA, you see many other tour company vehicles along the way. The Pasadena Tour Company Vehicles provide much more room and comfort than what we observed in the other vehicles. I would totally recommend this company for tours of LA. We just wished we had more time to take their Historic Pasadena Tour.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Double G
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local and Loved it! Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Wow! I have lived in L.A. for 20 years, and had decided that this was my year to "be a tourist at home." I always love taking tours when I am visiting a new city, so I decided that I would do the same here at home. I took the Pasadena Tour Company's Hollywood and Beverly Hills tour, and I'm SO glad that I did!

Kristin took us on a fantastic tour that encompassed a large part of the city I THOUGHT I knew. We went from downtown Los Angeles, through Hollywood, Beverly Hills and up to Greystone Mansion...a place I had never heard about, much less visited. What a treat to see a place that made me feel like I was visiting a European estate without ever leaving home!

Kristin is a fantastic guide: knowledgeable, professional and entertaining from start to finish. I loved all of her stories and anecdotes, which gave me fresh insight, even on places I had been many times over the years.

I live in Eagle Rock, and am in Pasadena all the time...but I can't wait to take her Pasadena tour to gain a new appreciation for my 'hood!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Zeitguyst
Pasadena, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Pasadena Tour”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Kristin Stone gave us a great tour of Pasadena in her comfortable van/bus. We checked out various neighborhoods around the city, where she shared her extensiive knowledge of the history, architecture and famous families of Pasadena. We also saw homes that were used in movies and TV series. Kristin is a very entertaining guide. She is very comfortable in her role as hostess. I felt like a VIP, and I would highly recommend her tour to anyone visiting the Pasadena area! I really learned a lot about the city, the sights, and architecture.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Molly M
Lakewood
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Tour Experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We enjoyed the tour of Pasadena homes, architecture and history. We boarded a comfortable, clean, climate controlled small bus and received a wonderful review of Pasadena life, past and present, from Kristin. She is pleasant and informative and interactive. We received education on a wide variety of homes and architectural styles. It was also great to hear about the the geography of this area and how the land is preserved and enjoyed by many people for recreation. Ours was a 4 hour tour, finishing with a tour of Gamble House. We had toured this home many years before and it was a nice review.

Visited June 2012