“very enjoyable”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oakland
Description: Technique at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles features an open-to-the-public restaurant which is staffed by our students and outstanding chef instructors, who prepare and serve the meals. While you our patrons enjoy a delicious fine dining experience, students will have the opportunity to apply their culinary training in various areas of the kitchen and dining room. However, we do ask for patience on the part of our guests as this is an educational environment. With that in mind we will be closed for educational seminars, student vacations, final exams and new student orientations. We may also be very limited in the number of guests we can seat during service times. In as much as our restaurant is a classroom, we hold strict seating policies in order to provide our students with a full educational experience. As such, we can only hold your table for 15 minutes past the reservation time.
Reviewed 18 September 2013

pleasant, very nice tasting menu which I had and enjoyed. But, there is also a very flexible pick an appetizer, entree and dessert that I would go for next time.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I love how the staff were really passionate about the food and service. The meals were creative and well introduced.

I thought that the food was very well priced for the standard.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I looked up the menu on line and found it to be varied. When I went in there is a blackboard on the wall with today's offerings. I ate there twice. Once I had the Wiener Schnitzel sandwich with a salad. The other time I had he Loco Moco Burrito.

Both were excellent.

I would have liked to try their dinner menu, but my timing was off.

I will go back.

They are not open on Saturday or Sunday.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

From appetizer to dessert, food was delicious. If you are hungry, get the pre fixe menu so you can order appetizer, main entree, and dessert for $25. Menu changes with season but we ordered from the Spring menu. If it's available, order their crab cake (best I've had)...outside had the perfect crush and the inside was moist. You can taste the sweetness of the crab. We also ordered their Baffalo Shrimp. I have never imagined shrimp and blue cheese together, but the smoked blue cheese complemented the slightly charred shrimp. For the main entree, I ordered Misoyaki (Swordfish with miso glaze and seaweed mashed potato: perfect pairing). And of course desserts: Berry Blossom and Caprese. The Berry Blossom was a heavenly combination of blueberry tort, glazed strawberries and pickled green strawberries. And of course the basil ice cream in the Caprese is out of this world...a must-try.

I would definitely recommended going this place if you are around Pasadena

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We stored in for a birthday meal for my partner, and happto Technique on the night they do theifab did widely grub, urse tasting menu. The prices are incredible and the dishes cooked fresh to order. We had five courses, with palate cleansers, and enjoyed each course.

Our server was friendly, professional and helpful, and we really recommend stopping in for some truly inspiring food at great prices!