“Great healthy food”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #46 of 793 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: It's on Colorado Street, near Target and Roy's Hawaiian fusion restaurant
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Tender Greens is my go-to restaurant for meeting friends in Pasadena. The food is healthy and tastes great. You can either choose your own salad combo or order one of their combos. Today I had a Vegan Salad, and I loved it! It had arugula, hummus, hazelnuts, cranberries and more. I'd happily order it again. It was nice that a busboy came to our table when we finished to take our plates and trays. One more thing I love about Tender Greens is the art. For years they've had paintings by Chris Reccardi, many of which depict Pasadena scenes. They help create a nice local ambiance!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Pick a meat, salad and side and have a full tasty meal for around $10 makes for a good value in a convenient location if you're going to a movie nearby.they have tables inside and out on the patio when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I really enjoy the casual ambience and modern interior but first of all: delicious, quality and healthy food options! While my kids rarely eat anything other than mac&cheese - their chicken, mashed potato & corn was consumed immediately.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The AirBnB owners recommended I try Tender Greens. Be forewarned it's a cafeteria style restaurant, so you may end up waiting in line if it's busy, although the line moves fast. They offer a great selection of plates, salads, sandwiches, greens and sides. I opted for the Baby arugula salad with grilled salmon and California sprouted rice and a glass of rose (they sell beer and wine). There is seating inside and outside and the outside has a communal table and small tables with umbrellas. It was the perfect place to grab lunch outside in the shade on a hot day with my puppy.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the food - so much variety. Had the salt and pepper chicken and salad. Felt I had eaten enough and eaten healthy. So recommend this place for a catch up. So many healthy choices. As a keto diet person felt I could eat well. Well done!