“The Best of the Best”

Description: Tapas and Spanish Cuisine
San Diego, California
“The Best of the Best”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Best Spanish Tapas restaurant in all of Southern California!! We have dined here several times and have never been disappointed. Great food. Great staff.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Sunlovers760

“Disappointed”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I should walk out when I realized that we were the only table there for lunch.

The crab salad was so salty that my son just ate the bread. I don not expect fresh crab meat out of shell. But, hey, please rinse the salty water from the can. The lamb meat ball was reheated, dry and burned. The octopus was very salty again. But my son wanted to eat them, so he sipped them into the water. The only thing okay was the beef tongue. Even though they took the crab salad off the bill, I was still disappointed by the food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Xiafei C
Pasadena, California
“Good food but too pricey”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I came here when it first opened because the critics raved about the food. It's "tapas" style menu was very tasty, but the portions were too small to even share. Each is about 2 bites. Dont even talk about drinks. We paid over $70 and were nowhere near full. I'll stick to my small local tapas places. I don't know if it's changed since then.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank suz91101
Los Angeles, California
“Great tapas place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is one of the absolute best tapas restaurants I have been too and that includes Spain. Every dish is excellently prepared and incredibly fresh and flavorful.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MalibuAgoura
Pasadena, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Spanish-style tapas superbly prepared, savory and delicious, tucked away in a chic house-like setting on a leafy one-way street, peaceful, good service.

Visited June 2013