“I bumped it down to four because...”
Review of Cafe Santorini

Cafe Santorini
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Santorini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 711 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Delacy
Transit: 2 blocks away on Holly St.
Description: Tucked in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, Cafe Santorini is the spot to be in. Offering a variety of delicious Mediterranean dishes and a romantic second floor patio. Perfect for a date, a family gathering or a celebration. Cafe Santorini also offers two large banquet venues in the Rococo Room and Pandora on Green.
Seattle, Washington
“I bumped it down to four because...”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Service... nothing to do with our waiter, who was a very friendly guy, but unimaginably slow! I'm usually one who doesn't mind having a nice, slow meal, as it's usually enjoyable, but this was ridiculous considering my friend and I only ordered entrees.... We came in at 5:15, early for our 5:30 reservation, but were immediately seated... didn't make it out the door until close to 7:00. Yes I understand this was a Saturday night, but still... over an hour and a half for just entrees? It also just happened we had an engagement later that night, which made it feel more pressured. All in all though, I want to highlight that I really liked the food, not incredible or one-of-a-kind by any means, but the ambiance of the patio is amazing and like I said, very kind staff (so much so that for our wait, we got a free dessert!!) and I'd definitely return. Perhaps just recommend not to try on a Friday/Saturday if you've got a time frame :)

Visited August 2014
1 Thank KBeth00

• Korean first
Pasadena
“A Taste of the Mediterranean”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

in Old Town Pasadena. It's on the second floor and I would recommend sitting out side in the open air patio. We have been here several times and are never let down on the food and the customer service.
We had Scallops w/ Curry Risotto, Beef Kabobs, Chicken and Lamb of course. The bread is also out of this world and you could make a meal out of that as I almost did. Ask for the dinner special for something special that is not on the menu. You will not be let down on the is Old Town Jewel...

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank diverdownfbh
Wasilla, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience we have had in 5 years”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Wait staff was pure genius. All five of us had great meals. order the Rib eye for dinner and the apple tort for dessert. We all had something different for dinner and dessert and it was all fantastic. The ambiance of the outside patio is to die for. Well done!

1 Thank lcullip
Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful dinner in Pasadena”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had dinner in Cafe Santorini. We asked to be seated in the patio, the atmosphere was great. We had salads and spanakopita as appetizers. The spanakopitas were the best I have ever had and the rest of our party enjoyed the salads as well. The menu offer tons of options. We each had a different entree,I had the stuffed butternut squash and it was delicious, my husband had the souvlaki kebab and was very happy with it, someone ordered the French chicken and said "this is the best chicken I have ever had" and he is a picky eater! The service was very good. We would definitely go back if we are back in the area.

Arcadia, California
“Outstanding in every way”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This restaurant has become our "default" restaurant. We are always happy to go and more than happy to introduce friends. The food is fresh and prepared well. The prices are consistently reasonable. And the service cannot be beat. An outstanding dish is the grilled calamari appetizer. I often have it as a main course for lunch as the size is sufficient. For $9 it cannot be beat. The hummus is their signature. It is served with pita but the house bread is a pita with incredible seasoning on it and works well with the dish. The menu is varied and there is something to please anyone. There is a small patio for dining outside. This is a Pasadena California gem.