“A real winner”
Review of Cafe Santorini

Cafe Santorini
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Santorini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 701 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Delacy
Transit: 2 blocks away on Holly St.
Description: Tucked in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, Cafe Santorini is the spot to be in. Offering a variety of delicious Mediterranean dishes and a romantic second floor patio. Perfect for a date, a family gathering or a celebration. Cafe Santorini also offers two large banquet venues in the Rococo Room and Pandora on Green.
Redlands, CA
“A real winner”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Excellent location and ambiance, wonderful food, great service and reasonable prices. What else could you want? I had the kefta plate. Truly the best I've ever had. Juicy and succulent and wonderfully flavored. The rice was deliciously seasoned and not dry. The roasted vegetables were done to perfection. The hummus was fantastic and the pita bread fresh and authentic. Food proportions were just right, not too little, not too much. We sat on the patio at Sunday brunch time. The interior would be nice in bad weather in the rare occasions that would occur in Pasadena. Inside there is nice art on the walls and a classy bar inside the vintage building. I highly recommend to anyone who likes Mediterranean food.

• Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“NICE SMALL MEDITERRANEAN FOOD RESTAURANT”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have a family of 8 dining in this small, unique restaurant in Old Town Pasadena. We ordered various appetiziers and salad. They have rye eye steak special which is so tender and juicy. The bread and pita are so great. Overall, the food is delicious and service is good. We have a wonderful gathering and enjoy the food and atmosphere.

Seattle, Washington
“I bumped it down to four because...”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Service... nothing to do with our waiter, who was a very friendly guy, but unimaginably slow! I'm usually one who doesn't mind having a nice, slow meal, as it's usually enjoyable, but this was ridiculous considering my friend and I only ordered entrees.... We came in at 5:15, early for our 5:30 reservation, but were immediately seated... didn't make it out the door until close to 7:00. Yes I understand this was a Saturday night, but still... over an hour and a half for just entrees? It also just happened we had an engagement later that night, which made it feel more pressured. All in all though, I want to highlight that I really liked the food, not incredible or one-of-a-kind by any means, but the ambiance of the patio is amazing and like I said, very kind staff (so much so that for our wait, we got a free dessert!!) and I'd definitely return. Perhaps just recommend not to try on a Friday/Saturday if you've got a time frame :)

Visited August 2014
1 Thank KBeth00
Pasadena
“A Taste of the Mediterranean”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

in Old Town Pasadena. It's on the second floor and I would recommend sitting out side in the open air patio. We have been here several times and are never let down on the food and the customer service.
We had Scallops w/ Curry Risotto, Beef Kabobs, Chicken and Lamb of course. The bread is also out of this world and you could make a meal out of that as I almost did. Ask for the dinner special for something special that is not on the menu. You will not be let down on the is Old Town Jewel...

1 Thank diverdownfbh
Wasilla, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience we have had in 5 years”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Wait staff was pure genius. All five of us had great meals. order the Rib eye for dinner and the apple tort for dessert. We all had something different for dinner and dessert and it was all fantastic. The ambiance of the outside patio is to die for. Well done!

• Visited July 2014