“A Great Local Sushi Place”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 790 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Good, reliable Japanese food with some specialty dishes. Fresh sushi and sashimi. Attentive wait staff, excellent sushi bar.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We have been going to the East Pasadena Kabuki for a long time! Tonight was our last time - our waiter totally forgot about us - we had dirty plates sitting in front of us until we left - no water refills and we had to look for our waiter to get some of our items from the kitchen. We sat at the sushi bar - our food came quickly but it was such low quality it was hard to eat - nope we are done - not fun to eat lousy food and received sub par service - nope good bye

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I love lunch at Kabuki's. Price is inexpensive, good proportions, and good! There is a variety for vegetarians. Sushi is really good and well decorated, I can say, beautiful. Waiting time is less than five minutes. I love Kabuki. One of my favorites!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is pretty much your typical Japanese American restaurant with typical dishes offered. But it is good. The miso soup had a good flavor and I enjoyed the salmon. Unfortunately the brown rice was cold, probably because no want else orders it and it just sits in the kitchen. The price was what I would expect.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We went there for lunch and It was pretty slow to serve and we have to wait for a long time to get our bill too. Foods are good but pricey. Not a good impression after all.