“Tasty”

Dining options: Reservations
Pasadena, California
“Tasty”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We visited last week after about a year away. The lemon shrimp (not on the menu; they made it in lieu of lemon chicken), lettuce wraps and pepper beef were delicious with brown rice. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the fresh air and lack of noise. It's still a very good restaurant and we will visit again.

• Visited May 2014

Stockton,CA
“Chinese Quisine”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I went here with a group of 5 people. We each ordered a menu item to share. Overall, I thought the food was average and the service was average. The atmosphere was average as well.

• Visited November 2013
Glendora, California
“So Good!!!!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Awesome food for a very fair price. I like the way P.F. Changs serves their food. A few hidden things to ask for that are just Fabulous. Top notch for a very good price. Great vibe all around. cool bar to hang at and if your in a hurry just sit and eat there.

Visited November 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“An enjoyable pre cinema meal”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Whilst I noted some of the very negative comments I have to say that I enjoyed the meal that I shared with two other friends. No, the food isn't typically Chinese but it is all of Chinese influence and was extremely tasty. The service we received was good and I would have no hesitation eating here again.

• Visited October 2013
Pasadena, CA
“Predictable, corporate Nuevo Chinese”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is typical. This is Chinese food's answer to California Pizza Kitchen. There are lots of unexpected combinations, but I wouldn't call a Chinese food.

The Pasadena unit is upstairs, and a little hard to find. The staff is not particularly attentive because it appeared, the night we dined there, that they were short handed. The restaurant had previously been branded as something different, and it appeared that the PF Changs architect took some shortcuts and remodeled it on a budget. It's unlikely we will return.

Visited October 2013