“great taste and value”
Review of King Taco

King Taco
Ranked #192 of 702 Restaurants in Pasadena
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
st. louis, missouri
“great taste and value”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The tacos and burritos really hit the spot. Try the beef tongue and the hot salsa. Open for breakfast and also late. The atmosphere is that of a take out joint, but no worries.

Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious Take out”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

So, I've tried the gourmet tacos, but nothing bears a classic tasty taco and these are awesome!!! A must is the Sopes, crunchy and soft with any favourite protein, i love carnitas and their flavour was scrumptious

Richland, Washington, USA
“Best burritos in Pasadena”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

King Taco is my favorite place for a quick bite in Pasadena. The all-meat chicken burrito is my go-to meal. King Taco's salsa is amazing (but be sure to order mild if you are new to the place!). The food is great and the staff are friendly and very hard working.

Visited October 2013
Alhambra, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I tried the tacos and burrito at this place, and it was so good. I think this place will be one of my favorite taco place in the neighborhood. If you go to this place, try the horcatta too. It's sooo goood!!

• Visited October 2013
Pasadena, California
“Small But Good Soft Tacos”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My first impression of this place was wow, their soft tacos are really small. Then I tasted them and realized I just needed to order more. The quality was there, but the size was not. So instead of ordering 2, now I order 3 or 4. I tried the carne asada soft tacos and the carnitas soft tacos and liked them both.

The place itself is nothing fancy but the fact that it has lots of customers tells you something good about this place. I will go back again soon. My 4 star (or circle) rating is based on the food and nothing else. You don't come really here for the atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013