“Small place with small price for good fresh food”
Review of Fresh Thai

Fresh Thai
Ranked #535 of 726 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Their name does describe their food, it is fresh. Excellent value with dinner specials including soup, egg roll and rice for in some cases price of what dish would be ala carte. Almost fast food prices for dine in quality food. My wife is Thai and her teenage son was also with us. Food was close to authentic Thai. Staff did speak Thai. Bright, modern, clean dining area. While there we noticed many locals who looked to be repeat customers coming in for pickups. Would stop in again if in the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My adult daughter & I ran across this gem after finding it on Yelp. We had lunch and we both had green curry chicken with rice. It was wonderful & I think it was about $6.00 each. The restaurant is decorated modern Asian, more like Japanese style, really tastefully done. It is small, but it wasn't busy and we got a table with no problem. There is a small parking lot in front, as it is in a crummy looking strip mall. They also serve dinner for a very reasonable price, something like $9.00 but I havn't been able to get back there for dinner yet. It will be in my vacation plans next time I get down that way. You just can't get good quality food like this most places & the prices are the icing on the cake. Love, Love, Love it! Try it, they do take-out too. Our lunch service was very quick and water glasses were refilled.
FREE DELIVERY! YES, REALLY!

OPEN DAILY: Monday - Saturday