“Excellent Made to Order Thin Crust Pizza!”

Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza
Ranked #23 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I found Blaze Pizza while on a business trip in Pasadena, CA. Thin crust oven fired pizza made the you tell them. I like mine with extra sauce, no cheese, and some little meatballs. Fortunately, when I got home I found that a Blaze location had just opened near my house on the east coast. I will be taking all my friends and family!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was a new experience -- a truly "create your own" pizzeria. My mom and I were a little intimidated by the order board, as it was unlike anything we'd seen before, so the employee at the head of the line called over to us, gave us a big smile, and proceeded to walk us through what we needed to know.

The end result was an assembly line system similar to what you'd see at Subway, but for pizza, where you specify exactly what you want from more than two dozen choices. Then they pop it in the oven and cook it in less than 10 minutes. The cost of the pizza, which fed us both, was less than $10. An incredible value for families. The food was fresh and delicious, delivered at a nearly fast-food speed.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It was wonderful to pick out literally everything on the pizza...including an abundance of vegetables, extra sauce and other items. The pizzas were deliciious. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal and we will return

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great tasting crust upon which you build your own pizza. Ask for whatever you want from the wide selection of fresh ingredients as you move down the line. I start with the Green Line Pizza and get extra cheese and kalamata olives. The oven at this place cooks the pizza in under 4 minutes! It comes out perfect. The staff is hip, quick and friendly. There are a few other places you can get this quality pizza, but it will cost you twice as much, you will be obligated for a tip, and it will take three times longer. Best fast casual pizza in town.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

They have taken the Chipolte format and applied it to Pizza. You can order s signature pizza or create your own for less than 8 bucks. I always hit the place at least once when I'm in the area.