“Great breakfast location.”

Europane
Ranked #2 of 32 Dessert in Pasadena
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Delicious breakfast and lunches here while attending a convention at the Pasadena Convention Center.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stopped in to check it out just as they were about to close for,the day. Was able to buy a delicious loaf of bread which they sliced for us to take home. Very pleasant and helpful staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our daughter lives in Pasadena and frequents EuroPane on E Colorado. She took us here specifically to pick up some fresh muffins for breakfast. The Blueberry muffins are delicious. Also had a savory muffin with an egg in the center. Great taste! There are tables and many locals were having coffee (great aroma) and breakfast. Hidden gem and highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This is my goto place for top notch sandwiches! I've had the roast beef, turkey and tuna. So far they are all worth it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2017

My favorite Bakery in Pasadena. I am lucky it is in my neighborhood, too. The pastries and bread are so fresh and tasty. My favorite is the Bread Pudding and the Brioche with almonds. The sandwiches are great, too.

Date of visit: November 2017