“Organic and tasty”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our family of 5 shared the kale salad, pesto chicken salad, and margherita pizza. It was delicious and plating was beautiful. Ambiance was charming.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

my husband and i had a lovely pizza here, the place was buzzing with a good atmosphere
we didn't try the coffee so cannot comment on this

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I live nearby, so I decided to come in at the lunch rush 11:30 am.
I have been hearing good things about Urth for a while now. The building is really pretty with lots of nice tile work. You walk in and don't know exactly which way to go, found my way to the left, ordered a pesto chicken salad and a cappucino. My husband had the turkey burger. ($38) next we headed outside to find a seat. Chatted for a few minutes and our food came out. The salad was really yummy, chicken was luke warm. My husbands burger was huge! Too bad it was cold. Overall the place is just ok. High priced for lunch. If you like all the hustle bustle you will enjoy this caffe. I will give them another chance once they are there a little longer.

1  Thank Yvette P
Reviewed 15 March 2014

It's an attractive, busy, dog friendly restaurant with mostly covered outdoor seating. I've eaten there a few times and the food has always been fresh and delicious. Ordering was a bit of a hassel with a slow moving line in part because it takes too long to place an order. Wait staff were attentive. I'd love this place if you could order from the table.

1  Thank Maureen J
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a *bucks when we happen'd on the happening Urth & really liked it. Good for a meeting spot or a strong afternoon pick me up. Didn't gave much to eat but will return to taste something more:)