“Lovely”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

They built this place from the floor up just for this restaurant. The tiles are beautiful! Anything you get here is amazing. It's reasonably priced the only problem is waiting in line. I've usually only been here late at night but I'm sure it must be Great for brunch!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We waited almost 2 hours and never got our lunch. Had to argue for even a partial refund. They would not refund our ice teas (we received) or the gratuity (you pay when you order). Urth Pasadena CA.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Second visit this week and I’ve got to comment. The service is so, so slow. It seems that everyone else gets served before I do. It might just be me. Over fifteen minutes for a toasted bagel to be brought to the table. Lots of staff but be prepared for a long wait. Ordered the food at 1049 and it was delivered at 1108. Enough said!

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

The Spanish latte is delicious. The sandwiches we ordered were ok and the salad they served it with was just dry and unsavory. The young man waiting our table was distracted and sometimes not that friendly. I loved the music. I wouldnt go again unless invited.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Kitchen needs help!!!! Ordered 90 minutes ago. Absolutely terrible. People are leaving all around us!!