“Lunch”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Los Angeles, California
“Lunch”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Awesome burrito for lunch. Prices are reasonable. It was really nice that we were able to sit outside which not many places offer in Pasadena.

Visited October 2013

Pasadena, California
“Average Mexican Food, Nice Outdoor Patio”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I only ate here once for lunch. It was ok but I wasn't impressed overall. It is not that the food was bad, it was just average Mexican food. I had a chicken burrito. It wasn't really cheap or really expensive. I did like their choice of salsas. For myself I don't really see the attraction to this place. I think it may be that people like to sit outdoors on the patio, have a drink and watch the Lakers game (you remember those guys who use to win all the time). I think they have some sort of Taco Tuesday thing there with music at night. Maybe that is the time to go there? It's not a bad looking place. They do have a nice big screen TV. If the food were more exceptional I would try it again on a Tuesday night or when their is a good game on TV.

• Visited August 2012
“Best customer service and Antojitos!!!i will be back!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

This is a place that I go ones every two weeks! They know me by name and always treat me wonderful! Best Piña empanadas!!!
I will be back soon!
MD

• Visited May 2013
Livermore, California
“I remember this restaurant being much better!”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We ate here three years ago and just raved about the freshness, the great salsa bar and yummy bakery. We looked forward to another stellar meal this past weekend and were sorely disappointed. My taco salad was drenched in red enchilada sauce and melted cheese. The lettuce completely wilted while the cheese was melted! A warm salad - yuck. My husband had a huarache which was so-so. The bakery, however, still rocks. It saved this review from being two stars. We will go back for treats, but not food.

• Visited April 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Good Value”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

OK, this is a "Place Your Order and deliver to the Table with your Number" place. Indoor and Outdoor seating. Serve yourself Salsa Cart. Excellent salsa. You do get one plate of OK chips.
Shrimp Burrito didn't have much flavor, BUT the Dona Rosa Buritto, same price, was awesome !
Margaritas were good, and they have daily specials, M, T, W, T, F, etc.

• Visited April 2013