“Good food and great atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Royce at The Langham

The Royce at The Langham
Reserve with OpenTable
The Royce at The Langham is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 693 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wentworth
Description: Featuring the finest selection of USDA Prime Cuts, Australian Wagyu and authentic Japanese Kobe Beef, expertly prepared over a wood-fired grill with White Oak and seasonal wood to sear in the maximum flavor and juiciness of each cut.
Naples, Italy
“Good food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

It is the restaurant of an hotel and therefore I did not expect much. I was wrong. Nice atmosphere, friendly and attentive service (even though this might be due to the fact theat there were not too many customers). Good wine selection and a simple but well structured list. My steak was good even though not ras rare as I had asked for. Great bourbon at the end.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Truly a unique steakhouse experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I strongly encourage all those to truly try a "sampling" of what the Royce has to offer. My favorite thing about my dining experience is that for both my dinner and dessert I got to try several different things, all of which were wonderful! I had the "global taste" which is three different cuts of steak from different regions (best was the wagyu) and then shared a dessert sampler platter (best BY FAR was the bread pudding, tastes like a pancake with a pudding texture TRY THIS, unique dessert you won't find anywhere else). These offerings made the dining experience truly unique and a wonderful experience for me, and I'd love to come back and try it all again!

• Visited August 2014
Rancho cucamonga, CA
“Good but not the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff was great, our server spent so much time with us. The steaks were just so so for us. A little too smoky flavored. However the bread and dessert were amazing as was the staff.

Visited July 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food and good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

WoW, what a restaurant manager. Meeting the French Chef is an experience that make the whole visit worthwhile. Bravo!

Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We did not stay at the hotel but decided to come here for dinner. My suggestion is come here a bit earlier, so you can explore the beautiful grounds and views. There's complimentary valet parking.
There were three of us, so we shared the porterhouse 32 ounces for $90. There certainly are more expensive cuts available on the menu. However, we were very happy with our choice. We asked our steak to be cooked rare and it was. There were four different sauces, all of which were delicious. All of the side dishes cost extra. We ordered the cream corn and mushrooms, both of which were tasty. We order the bread pudding for dessert, which was very well done.

The room is modern yet very comfortable. We had a very nice view from the window.

The service was attentive but not intrusive. In other words, just right.

• Visited July 2014