“Fast kitchen”

Russell's
Ranked #3 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: No description available.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Bacon, eggs and hash browns are a fairly simple, standard breakfast choice. Here everything was done to perfection, the serving of hash browns was huge, and it all came out of the kitchen in record time. There is a parking garage in the next block.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Our son goes to Caltech so we find ourselves in Pasadena a couple of times a year. Russell's is our all-time favorite breakfast spot in Pasadena. The service has always been excellent and the food matches the service. Breakfast menu is broad with all of your traditional favorites. I always go for some type of omelette with their crispy hash browns - always done to perfection. On weekends you will need to get there early or expect a wait! Parking is very convenient - parking structure just behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Upon my first visit, I had a problem. A most wonderful problem. For the first time since I left my dear Midwest I found myself at a breakfast place that actually had a fairly appetizing menu (I had a hard time deciding). Not only that, the food was actually good! Not greasy like all the others in the area! I can't wait to go back. Only irritations- the restaurant is very small and narrow, you have to arrive super early if you want to eat, and the corned beef hash is homemade with hash browns (not my preferred style but eh, let's face it, I'm picky)

1  Thank Krystal J
Reviewed 14 September 2013

What more can I add to my title? Only that, as well as the excellent food, the staff are very friendly and service is great. We did see a queue outside at one point so be prepared to wait - it IS worth waiting for!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is the most upscale breakfast/diner restaurant you've ever seen! And the food is fabulous, from basics to out of this world creations, you have to try more than one. The place is decorated like Liberace's house, plays classical and opera music, but whips up the best omelette, French toast and egg dishes ever dreamed up. Definitely get there early because everyone knows this is THE place for breakfast! And don't forget to try the Bloody Mary or Mimosa!!

2  Thank Pjgood75